Account Manager Or Senior AM- Consumer/Retail/FMCG/Health -Digital/Social Team
1 day left
- Contract Type
Our client is one of the top rated consumer PR and Digital agencies in the industry who's teams, made up of PR specialists and journalists, expert planners, creative and digital specialists. This allows them to create streams of creative content born from compelling truth, which we get into the hands of the right people at the right time to spread it contagiously. The culture is down-to-earth, honest and accountable which you’ll find refreshing.
Due to a rapid growth of the digital division they are looking for a social media/ Digital Account manager to come on board to manage a various mix of consumer, FMCG, food, health and retail big brand clients.
• Good written skills
• Social media knowledge/experience
• Interest in food/health/diet
• Consumer food brand experience
• Experience of handling budgets and managing staff
Key tasks and priorities will vary according to client programmes, but are likely to be:
- All aspects of media relations, including writing news releases, features and briefing sheets to specified formats, styles and deadlines; organising interviews, liaising with journalists; identifying and maximising opportunities for
- coverage, ensuring up-to-date feature opportunity lists, gaining an
- in-depth knowledge of target media and understanding of their needs/how
- they work – including use of all available tools
- manage programmes, campaigns and projects involving off and online media. social media and social networking engagement
- Other aspects of copy writing including literature, newsletters, social media, reports, etc.
- Monitoring media and other coverage that relate to clients’ and the agency’s business
- Briefing, negotiating and liaising with suppliers (printers, photographers, designers etc) and managing the resulting work to appropriate time, financial quality and creative standards and parameters
- Managing the organisation of press and other events and functions
- Undertaking research projects as required (e.g. for new business proposals)
In return / Benefits
competitive Salary, pension scheme healthcare, commission- annual bonus and cost of living increase, Bupa, - Hours - 9.15am – 5.30pm, 22 days plus the 3 days between Christmas and New Year given ex gratia, company January trip.
Please contact me for further details - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Account Manager Or Senior AM- Consumer/Retail/FMCG/Health -Digital/Social Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly