Want to work for a cool tech startup and never had the opportunity? Intrigued by the media obsession with ‘pre-IPO startup valued at $1 billion or more’ businesses and the rise and rise of companies like Deliveroo, Uber and Snap? Tired of working with corporate clients and instead want to work with passionate founders at the beginning of their exciting journey to global domination?
Seedrs is an award winning Fintech company that makes it possible for some of the leading entrepreneurs in Europe to raise money from a huge pool of investors. Seedrs has funded over 500 deals and had more than £220 million invested into campaigns on the platform. Businesses that have raised on Seedrs include Tossed; the healthy eating company, Chapel Down; the award winning winery, blow LTD; the beauty on demand app, WeSwap; the currency exchange platform and Perkbox; the employee perks startup!
With its HQ in London, and offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Berlin and New York, Seedrs has an awesome opportunity for a fun, ambitious and hard-working PR to join the growing team. This is a new role, working very closely with Seedrs Head of PR, and focused on supporting media activity for a range of inspiring businesses fundraising on the platform.
If you want to work in house for a scaling Fintech business with the excitement of agency life, what are you waiting for?
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the PR for some of the exciting crowdfunding campaigns that go live on Seedrs - working closely with a diverse and broad range of entrepreneurs and telling their story to the media
- Support the wider PR team on marquee campaigns - you will help execute personalised PR strategies for the big brands raising on the platform such as Tossed, Perkbox and Chapel Down
- European Campaign PR - you will have the chance to work with European startups too courtesy of our teams in Amsterdam, Berlin and Portugal
- Organise and co-host PR Workshops for entrepreneurs explaining the basics of PR for startups that are not in a position to hire an agency or a PR person in house
- This is a pretty autonomous role so you would continually look for opportunities and ways to develop the role
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Ability to curate intelligent press releases and media pitches often with tight timeframes
- Creative mind, adept at finding the news hook whatever the company or brand
- Good grasp of topical affairs and what’s happening in the startup world
- Ability to juggle multiple campaigns and multiple stories at the same time
- Proven experience with building relationships with the media including consumer, tech, enterprise and sometimes finance
- Confident and personable on the phone and in meetings
- Able to manage up and communicate with key exec team members
- Personable, self-starter, full of energy and great work ethic
- Willing to travel overseas for short periods if required
- Relevant PR experience you might be a SAE / AM at a PR agency or a Press Officer in house
- Competitive salary: £26K
- Seedrs shares via our options scheme
- 25 days annual leave
Applications: Send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Financial Services Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Technology Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in Surrey