B2B Account Executive
Want to join a fast-paced, creative and vibrant business PR consultancy with London Headquarters in the heart of Soho? We are looking for a strong B2B Account Executive to join the team immediately.
The agency has quickly grown to a team of over 16, working with clients spanning media, marketing, design, creative, research, adtech (and more!) within UK and internationally. We are expanding and have recently opened a new practice in New York.
Our approach is all about thought-leadership, brought to life through engaging content, whether that’s editorial, corporate content, digital material, social or marketing content.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with senior people who have first-hand knowledge of digital, print and broadcast journalism, along with marketing and communications experts, working together to deliver a distinctive, content-first approach to PR.
Joining the team will see your career flourish and you’ll work on an exciting portfolio of clients. We have a great company culture, where individuals are given freedom to make an impression and get stuck in to all aspects of PR with expectations you can hit the ground running writing, pitching to media and working on new business.
Assisting in the delivery of day-to-day public relations activities for clients, including:
- Developing compelling content and proactively pitching to the media
- Drafting all media relations materials including op-ed copy, releases with the team
- Implementing PR campaign strategies and ensuring KPI’s are delivered
- Spotting and tracking news jumps and features opportunities
- Building and maintaining journalist relations
- Developing and implementing social media strategies
- Monitoring and reporting coverage and results
- Input and supporting on agency new business activities
- Attending events and media briefings
- Writing is an essential part of the role – we expect the candidate to have strong, natural writing skills and a desire to further improve is very important
- A genuine interest and good knowledge base of business, the media, technology and marketing and how they relate to society today
- Able to understand and translate complex business concepts, products and services into engaging content
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working as a Journalist or within a similar B2B Agency environment with proven success
- Ambitious, organised, friendly and professional with excellent attention to detail and a thirst for knowledge
What we offer
We offer a full benefits package including pension, birthday off, summer Fridays and regular socials.
Apply for B2B Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly