Account Manager – B2B Technology – Exciting Top Agency – London – £35,000 - £40,000 +benefits
Account Manager – B2B Technology – Exciting Technology Agency – London – £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
My client is looking for an Account Manager to come on board at a time of growth. They are looking for entrepreneurial types, who think creatively and get a kick out of developing and working on campaigns that have a business impact on their clients.
Ideally the candidate will have excellent b2b technology PR skills, be a quick thinker and passionate about securing great results for their clients. They’ll enjoy the challenge of developing thought provoking, engaging and punchy content that drives engagement for their clients. The successful candidate will have an active role in new business and developing more junior members of the team.
Clients are to be decided, though their existing portfolio of clients covers security, enterprise software, cloud, retail technology and IT services.
They have a great team who are talented, enthusiastic, and driven and are looking for individuals who thrive on encouraging and mentoring the team to deliver excellent client results and develop their own careers.
It’s a great time to join this agency as they have a great client portfolio who really listen to their advice and work in complete partnership. Your strategic input into broadening and increasing the client base will be important. As this is a growth role there is a big focus on new business, both in terms of developing existing pipeline but also in working with a lead generation agency.
The ideal candidate will have:
- PR agency background within B2B Technology\Consumer Technology.
- Relevant market sector experience and proven ability to manage & execute commercially-focused campaigns.
- PR account manager skills - reporting, measuring campaigns, ensuring activity is delivered on time and in budget.
- Strong examples of working with a broad range of journalists and media outlets to secure creative, effective, and measurable coverage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of initiative, autonomy, creativity, and self-motivation
- Enthusiasm, dedication, and willingness to work hard and as part of a team
With amazing clients, this is a great opportunity for someone to build on their experience and develop their career in one of the most exciting agencies. My client offers a most competitive salary up to £40,000 + benefits depending on experience.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Technology jobs in London (Central)