Corporate PR Opportunities – Associate Director & Director – Financial & Professional Services
Exceptional Corporate Associate Directors & Directors required for global PR agencies. The roles will suit bright, ambitious and commercially astute candidates who have strong financial & professional services sector experience, and a great track record running UK & international multi-agency campaigns which are insights, research & data driven.
These opportunities sit within highly respected agencies, which offer global reach through strategically placed international offices and are led by some of the most influential figures in the industry. Clients will include professional services, banking and institutional financial services including asset management spanning traditional asset classes as well as alternatives, property and private equity. Knowledge across specific industry propositions such as ETFs, offshore financial services, FinTech and challenger banking experience would be useful.
Campaigns will include both UK projects & EU/global multi-agency campaigns. These will be research, idea and data driven projects including insightful thought leadership and reputation management. The roles will partner senior management and co-ordinate teams of 5-10 while offering the opportunity to hone commercial acumen while leading new business pitches and organically growing accounts.
Required skills & attributes include:
- Strong knowledge of financial and professional services markets
- Excellent client management experience; with a proven track record advising c-suite clients and creating PR strategies
- Experience leading multi-agency campaigns
- Be able to lead new business pitches
- Have a network of industry and sector contacts in order to generate new business opportunities
- Have a strong understanding of digital media and multi-channel communications techniques
- Have high standards of written work
- Be a strong verbal communicator and presenter
- Be well organised & enthusiastic
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete these roles, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Technology jobs in London (Central)