Communications Manager - In-House
We have partnered with a award winning company that makes smart toys for children.Their toys teach children in a truly enchanting way.
Leading with the latest digital-gaming innovation, combined with the latest findings in education research, they have built the toy of the future. The device combines an app and wireless hardware to teach kids of all ages, genders, races and ability levels to unleash their inventive potential through play.
They now seek to hire a Communications Manager who will be part of the Marketing team, working with the VP Marketing to grow and develop the communications strategy, as well as owned and earned channels. You will build, connect and maintain the strategy across press, influencers, social media, email, and events. You will be highly motivated to get placements and to produce quality social media posts, and developing their brand and giving them a voice in the media. You will have a 'nose for news' and be-able to get their products talked about.
They move at high speed, and they will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and leadership to really excel in this newly created role. You will be part of a highly international team of motivated and talented people on a mission to be key players in the future of toys and games.
This is a truly exciting time to join this company, and you will have a background ideally in consumer tech - they will offer a base of £40-£50k, be part of a highly successful team, amazing products, International remit, plus a great career and your chance to excel. Please apply on line.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)