Account Director/Senior Account Director – Ambitious B2B Technology Communications Agency – London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a dedicated and ambitious B2B communications agency. If you are looking to thrive in an environment that will take you to a whole new level in your career, then this is the opportunity for you.
This industry-leading agency is dedicated to helping B2B technology businesses grow. Based in London, with partners globally, they help listed multi-nationals and fast growing innovators attract consumers, grab opportunities and excel in the market. The agency differentiates itself by focusing on delivering outstanding client service, strong strategic counsel and transparency in their operations.
The agency aims to recruit and develop the best talent to grow and mature alongside the agency itself. They are on the lookout for team players with an ability to think strategically and contribute creatively whilst demonstrating strong leadership skills and managerial responsibility, recruiting, managing and mentoring junior consultants. The ideal candidate should be naturally sociable, not be afraid to get their hands dirty, and be proactive – self-motivated and relish opportunities, going the extra mile to influence and shape company strategy.
• Confidently manage, develop and lead a portfolio of 4-6 digital and media and technology accounts at any one time
• Assist in steering company strategy, identify and optimise new business opportunities to achieve maximum return on investment and growth
• To use well-established media connections; have a thorough understanding of the clients’ business objectives; and excellent knowledge of their competitors
• To engineer and nurture new media relationships wherever needed
• Thorough knowledge of the UK media from a B2B tech perspective
• A number of established media contacts and connections within key publications and broadsheets – and the ability to nurture further relationships accordingly
• Considerable client-facing experience gained within the PR industry or elsewhere
• Excellent writing skills with extensive experience of producing press releases
• Office literacy- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook proficiency
• Competitive salary
• Birthday off
• Monthly mobile phone line rental plus business call charges paid
• Six monthly appraisal and personal development plan
• Annual salary review
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call David Zaranka: 020 7017 3084 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne