BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEAD | Global PR Agency | potentially part time
Are you a natural pitcher and love the thrill of new business wins? Are you working in a PR or Communications agency at Senior Account Director or Associate level and would quite like the possible chance of working part time (3 – 4 days/week although full time is equally an option)? If you crave the chance to lead a new business team in a global PR agency with the capabilities of bringing on board the best blue chip brands around, this could be the perfect opportunity.
A really varied and exciting challenge and no one day will be the same so if you’re tempted by this fast pace and adrenalin pumping environment get in touch now to hear more.
You will sit at the heart of this large, top tier agency, working with the leadership team, including the CEO and Chief Creative Officer and play a key part in its success. You will have the chance to showcase your experience across a wide range of disciplines from new business and bid work to full day-to-day leadership and management of marketing activities including the events programme, website, awards strategy, working across digital channels and the creation of an exciting range of different content.
Added to all this you will work with a smart, highly creative, collaborative team in a great part of town full of like-minded media types, fabulous offices and all the career opportunities and wider benefits you would expect of working at an agency of this size and reputation.
- Ideally at Senior Account Director or Associate level working in a communications agency either in a dedicated new business/business development role or with a passion and a proven track record of new business wins
- Excellent writing ability – from press releases, opinion pieces to award entries
- Expertise in digital communications and social media strategy and execution (including SEO, google analytics, hootsuite)
- Able to drive and support the marketing strategy
- Play a key role in the pre and post pitch process and work closely with the senior leadership team to input in to pitches
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Experience in managing events
- A keen visual eye with ideally some Photoshop expertise
- Experience of managing junior team members
- Proficient in word and PPT and presenting work in a creative way
To apply for this exciting new challenge please send your cv to email@example.com quoting ref CF0442
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Associate Director Digital & Online Part Time jobs in London (East)
- Consumer Associate Director Digital & Online Part Time jobs in London (East)
- Entertainment / Leisure Associate Director Digital & Online Part Time jobs in London (East)
- FMCG Associate Director Digital & Online Part Time jobs in London (East)
- Travel and Tourism Associate Director Digital & Online Part Time jobs in London (East)