ACCOUNT MANAGER - ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
This is an agency deserves its reputation as one of the top flight PR agencies around. Add to that a stunning client list, fabulous offices in a great location and you are onto a winner. Luckily they are also keen to add to their Account Manager and Account Director levels, so would like to hear from equally stand out candidates. If you think you cut the mustard with the best in the business and already work on global consumer brands; are a really strong, strategic thinker and relish working on reputation management, brand equity and behaviour change campaigns then get in touch today.
Requires broad agency experience without bias to any specific sector – or if so, you should have the ability to demonstrate how you would apply that experience to the agency’s current client portfolio.
A track record in reputation, behaviour change, issues and crisis management, media relations skills, digital nous, consultancy expertise, presentation abilities and some budget management are also essential at both levels. This agency’s campaigns combine strong analysis and planning with powerful creativity and you should reflect this in both your experience and PR skills.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Driving client programmes forward and ensuring expectations are exceeded
- Already at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level
- Developing client relationships.
- Supervising work to ensure high standards and ensuring your team understands clients’ businesses, organisation and sector influences.
- Ensuring strong team culture and fun working environment.
- Actively seeking opportunities to win new clients and to open up new opportunities with existing clients.
- At a senior level, you should also be able to demonstrate additional client management skills, the ability to retain and grow accounts, team leadership skills, strategic insight and financial management.
- Clients will include numerous FTSE100 and blue-chip companies so previous work with high profile clients is essential at all levels.
• A strong agency background and experience of working with big brand, blue chip accounts.
• An excellent track record in delivering integrated campaigns.
• The ability to spot opportunities for growth.
• Consultancy expertise and the ability to provide strategic advice.
• The ability to build strong relationships with clients, the media and team members.
• This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and to join one of the biggest names in the communications industry.
To apply for this role send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting code CF0005
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)