Employee Communications Manager
A world-renowned brand famous for its expertise in luxury food and drink, are looking for an Employee Communications Manager to join their legendary flagship store. The company prides itself on its warm and welcoming culture, believing it’s the magic of their employees that makes it so.
As the Employee Engagement Manager, your role will focus on driving ambition within the company, making it an inspiring place to work by building and maintaining employee communications and engagement for colleagues. You will own and develop communications to get people truly excited about what they are doing as a business by sharing the story of the brand and the people behind it to build excitement and advocacy amongst employees.
As Employee Communications Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Working with HR to promote toolkits in capability building to enable more regular and relevant face to face communications activities with teams
- Writing in a variety of styles for a variety of formats in a way that is engaging, including writing for senior leaders in a way that captures their personality and style
- Gathering employee feedback to continually improve the employee experience
- Planning and project managing communication programmes
- Managing the content on the businesses employee intranet whilst continuously improving user experiences
A successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt style to suit the audience
- Delivery focus, turning plans into successfully implemented campaigns together with strong planning and attention to detail
- Experience in a communications role including internal employee communications and digital communications, ideally within the luxury sector
- Gravitas and confidentiality to work in a family business in a luxury environment
- Good listening skills, self-awareness and skilled at storytelling
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally known business. Our client will also consider interim candidates as well as permanent. If you’re interested in being considered for this role, then please send a copy of your CV to April@jflrecruit.com.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Other Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Other Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Other Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Other Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Other Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)