Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – social media / content marketing – leading London agency
Leading integrated London agency. Cutting-edge content marketing practice with full services suite. Instantly recognisable big brands. Making clients the most socially engaging ones in their space. Every opportunity for team members to progress career to the next level within collaborative and dynamic environment.
The Agency: Our client, is a highly creative and award-winning integrated agency, which has become an industry leader; providing insightful campaigns, innovative content, headline grabbing events and brand experiences to its consumer, b2b and corporate clients. Brands are instantly recognisable BIG household and high-street ones, spanning FMCG, retail, video gaming, travel, property, food and drink. As the agency continues to go from strength to strength they have recently moved to a lovely new office in central London and have ambitious plans for the future.
Within their collaborative and dynamic team they have built up a specialist content marketing and social media division, which focuses primarily on the earned/shared space but can offer its clients paid as part of the mix. With impressive in-house facilities they can offer a full suite of end-to-end services from strategy and creative development through to video production and social media. They are now looking to grow this division further and this includes at the Account Manager level (plus higher).
The role: This particular role is for someone wanting to develop their career further in online communications, content and social media. Supported by an experienced senior team leader, a great opportunity to take on a high profile role with real account ownerships and variety. Responsibilities will include taking briefings, research, working on strategy, creative development, channel planning, attending client meetings, managing online communities, and analysing performance of campaigns. You’ll also assist in delivering internal staff training and be part of marketing activities.
- Proven experience of working in online communications, content and social media
- Agency background the idea but other relevant online communications/marketing environment experience considered
- Confident multitasker who can work across a number of accounts on a day to day basis
- Extensive understanding of the social and digital landscape, and how to maximize these platforms for your clients
- Good familiarity with key social media tools, monitoring/insight platforms and content calendars
- A high-flyer who is keen to develop their social media career further
- Able to build engaging social media communities for client and identify opportunities for clients
- An interest in new business and willing to support on pitches, proposals and agency marketing activities
- Demonstrate a proactive approach, keen to learn and develop for yourself and your clients
- Excellent communication skills, with colleagues, clients and media
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, busy environment
The Benefits: In return our client can offer a creative and collaborative atmosphere while supporting your development at all stages. They are rightly very proud of their existing team and with ambitious plans for the future are seeking a further Star to join them. Offering generous salary and Great benefits! If you feel you’ve got the right skills and experience to be considered do send in your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)