Account Executive / Senior Account Executive – London PR agency
Are you a creative and motivated Account Executive or Senior Account Executive that is keen to progress their career? If you have some agency experience, a background in corporate/financial/legal/B2B and enjoy securing clients coverage, read on …
Agency: Our specialist client, is a leading PR agency in financial and professional services, renowned for achieving excellent and sustained top tier media coverage for their big international brands and start-up clients; spanning private equity, hedge funds, law firms, small banks, other specialist non-bank lenders, accountancy firms, property and even recruitment. With an experienced senior team at the helm this agency has consistently helped build their clients profiles and retain many well established brands. They also realise the importance of providing opportunities for juniors to have their voice heard within their flat & flexible team structure and are open to team members suggesting new business ideas. They are also big on fostering internal development and growth of their team, for instance one staff member was promoted 3 times within 1 year!
Role scope: The full service agency are now looking for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join their team.
Idea of role responsibilities:
- Researching and drafting press releases and web copy
- Attending client meetings and producing contact reports and briefing notes
- Getting involved in pitches and presentations
- Building relationships and liaising with external suppliers
- Account admin; maintaining accurate records and files of all activities including timesheets and job sheets
- Supporting the company’s development
Key skills required:
- 1-2 years PR, media, or communications experience, ideally agency gained
- An interest and some knowledge of UK financial services and/or professional services
- Interest in research
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly and provide solutions in a pressurised environment
- The ability to work on your own initiative and also as a good team player
- A strong work ethic and determination to excel
- Ideally some journalism or copywriting experience
Reasons to join…
- they are small enough to have a flat and flexible team structure yet big enough to have a good mix of clients, so can cater for building on a new recruit's individual background whilst guaranteeing exposure to a range of industries and issues
- a role which allows you to exercise your intellectual curiosity and lead on accounts
- they promise excellent career progression for talented and dedicated recruits
- generous basic salary, benefits package + bonus opportunities
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More searches like this
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (Central)