Associate Director – Consumer
Are you at a PR agency where you no longer feel inspired or excited by the work you are doing? Or does your agency say it’s integrated but you find yourself working on the same traditional PR campaigns?
This integrated PR & Content agency is undergoing an exciting period of growth and looking for two Associate Directors to join.
About the Agency:
- A sister agency to a wider integrated group that offer services across advertising, media buying, digital, shopper marketing and more – meaning that for some of their large clients they can work on huge integrated campaigns
- Big name clients including the likes of Amazon, Alpen, Starbucks, Canon and Nintendo
- Fully integrated, however they also have specialists in influencer marketing, digital, social & broadcast to add extra dedicated experience
- An exciting and varied mix of work, from content focused campaigns, experiential/events, traditional press offices and integrated campaigns
- They are particularly looking to grow their client base in consumer tech, entertainment and gaming, so someone with expertise in these areas would be a bonus
Culture & Benefits:
- Team of around 65 – they share Christmas parties with the rest of the integrated group which is about 400 in total!
- Very entrepreneurial and not hierarchal, everyone is listened to and can participate
- They hold speaker breakfasts every 2 weeks to keep staff inspired and tapped into industry trends and knowledge sharing. Anyone can suggest a topic and previous speakers have included senior people from Red Bull, Instagram and Buzzfeed
- Down time Thursdays in the office with drinks and pizza
- A bar in the basement!
- Bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- Company phone
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
About the Associate Director:
- Currently at SAD or Associate Director level
- Big consumer brand experience gained at an agency
- A leaning towards a particular area such as consumer tech, consumer healthcare, entertainment etc is ideal to help them grow into new areas
- Proven new business track record
- Fully on board with integrated communications
- In return this role will provide you with excellent career progression, an exciting client portfolio and a competitive salary and benefits package.
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay. E: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More searches like this
- Consumer Associate Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Associate Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Associate Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Associate Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Associate Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)