Travel PR Opportunities – Senior Account Manager – Strong Strategic Focus
1 day left
- Contract Type
Got the travel bug? Senior Account Managers with passion for travel required for a top PR agency. Excellent multi-platform & highly strategic campaigns. Top destinations and tourist boards.
Located in a central London office, our client is one of the top firms in the travel sector. Whether launching the hottest exotic destinations, upping occupancy rates for our high-street favourite hotels, or helping travellers tick off their bucket list with the most adventurous tour operators, this firm are renowned for really partnering their clients and driving a solution which utilises multiple media platforms to engage target customers, smash KPIs and add real value to the bottom line.
They are seeking a new star Senior Account Manager to join the growing team. Working closely with senior Directors, this position will focus on creative strategy and innovative brand campaigns; organising journalist trips, coordinating high calibre events and the fine art of account management. Partnering a portfolio of exciting travel clients, this role will deliver varied consumer campaigns across traditional, b2b and social media platforms. Projects will be strategic and creative while working across traditional, social and broadcast media and featuring innovative events, partnerships and influencers. The role will allow excellent client exposure and enable input throughout the campaign from the creative panning stages, through to execution.
Skills, attributes and responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple PR accounts, including strategic planning and annual budgets
- Organising and managing specific projects / PR campaigns
- Arranging individual and group media visits, both proactivity and reactively
- Industry and consumer event management
- Implementation of specific projects / media and affinity partnership / PR campaigns
- Proactive and reactive media relations
- High quality press release and newsletter writing
- Working alongside senior management on the growth and development of the individual members of the PR team
- New business development and pitching
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join a well established and respected agency and support its growth while delivering innovative campaigns across traditional, b2b, broadcast, and social media platforms, while incorporating press trips, events and brand partnerships. The role will require excellent communication skills and a real passion for the media, particularly the travel sectors. Candidates will display a track record of generating coverage – off and online, as well as the confidence to liaise with senior clients and the creativity to develop innovative campaigns. In return our client can offer a creative atmosphere while nurturing your skills and supporting your development at all stages. If you feel you have the required skills and the passion to work in a top travel team, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)