Our ambitious and fearless client is on the lookout for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join this consumer, b2b technology and lifestyle team in their uber cool, vibrant new London offices. This is an immediate need and reflective of this dynamic agency’s growth and continued development and key to their future plans and continued success.
Join this fun, sociable team and enjoy great benefits including flexible home-working, a complete package of tech hardware for your own use, health and dental care, early Friday finishes, bespoke training and up to 25 days holiday.
You will need previous PR experience, ideally within the b2b and consumer technology and or lifestyle sector and be hungry for media knowledge, contacts and coverage. In addition, you should have the ability to understand and to de-jargonise in order to write engaging and clear solution based copy. Therefore, compelling, creative and engaging writing skills are a must, as is the ability to demonstrate impact and consistent influencer programs to print, online and social media platforms.
- You will support a B2C and B2B tech portfolio and digital proposition
- Execute, alongside the client team, the media relations campaigns
- Overall client servicing and administration
- Work across a B2C and B2B client portfolio
- Provide reporting and evaluation across all clients
- Support on new business and pitches for technology, b2c and b2b clients
- Understanding of technology PR
- Good awareness of UK media and influencer landscapes including technology journalists
- Good digital experience and understand how this works alongside traditional PR and marcomms
- Keen interest in technology and lifestyle trends
- Have good positive energy, can-do attitude to thrive in this busy, active agency
- Be one step ahead of social media developments
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Ultimately, you will be responsible for the tactical implementation on your client’s accounts and for providing all necessary support to senior members of the account team. You will also have the opportunity to be part of new business pitches and play an important role in the growth of the agency moving forward.
To apply for this role please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CF0443
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Press Officer Technology jobs in London (East)