SAD/Associate Director- Issues/CSR/Public Sector
We have an AMAZING opportunity for n SAD/ASD join this genuinely fantastic agency.
A few things to know about them
- 60 strong, fully integrated
- Based London (Central)
- MULTI award winning, we've never seen so many awards for campaign work and being a fantastic place to work
- SUPER creative and truly integrated
- Very cool clients and campaign work spanning a multitude of different sectors from charity, arts, retail, food/drink, public sector/government - transport, food, nutrition, education, parenting/children, homeless, business issues and lots more
- You'll be working on some very cutting edge, extremely high profile campaigns involving lots of CSR messaging to brand activation, public sector work - issues, crisis management, stakeholder engagement and much more
- The agency works very collaboratively so you'll be involved with planners, creative, production etc
- The focus is on outstanding client management but also on its employees - everyone is very much considered an individual and their needs are considered and cared for
We have a full job spec for successful applicants or you can call Emma Carey, MD for a confidential chat on 020 7099 6002.
You will need to be a seasoned and super talented senior PR with a background of working at known / big London / UK agencies and have worked on business issues and/or consumer issues/public sector/charity/govt etc.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Education jobs in London (Central)