Senior Account Manager (Digital)
Senior Account Manager (Digital)
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting, diverse and ambitious role has opened up on the Digital team at 3 Monkeys Zeno. You will be an innovative and creative thinker, top notch in your approach to client and team management, and keen to get stuck in and take the lead on some truly creative and insight-led campaigns.
A digital marketer at heart, you will be working with wider agency teams on big-name clients, helping them to achieve a true digital transformation. You will also be an excellent project manager with the ability to use reporting tools to deliver outstanding social media projects and services.
- 4+ years agency experience, working on multiple accounts
- Strong creative and analytical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Fascinated by technology, with the passion to find new ways to harness it for our clients’ success
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
- An organised and planned approach to your work
- Assertive and resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done
- Boundless creativity and energy
- Knowledge of paid social and online media
- Practical experience of influencer mapping and marketing
- Able to work well with all levels of staff (both internal and external)
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills – listening, mentoring, explaining difficult concepts in simple language
- Passionate about getting others involved and having a laugh along the way
- Passionate about media, news, entertainment, arts and culture and staying ‘in the know’ on the latest happenings
- Ensuring accurate and timely contributions to your key accounts: brief responses, content plans, creative assets, campaign analysis, reporting and more – to the high professional standards that we and our clients demand
- Overseeing the work of more junior members of the team, particularly in content and campaign planning and community management. You will also help the other senior members of the team in identifying and fulfilling juniors’ training and development needs, and in ensuring their personal welfare
- Contributing effectively to new business pitches by identifying areas of opportunity in digital and social – and helping to craft great ideas that address them
- Using research and analytics tools (including influencer mapping, buzz monitoring and CMS platforms) to provide accurate market insights and performance analysis to clients and prospects
- Working closely with other practice teams in the agency (for example Consumer; Healthcare, Business) to help provide seamless, integrated project plans
- Working closely with our in-house Design team, as well as external suppliers, making sure that briefs and timelines are communicated effectively and outputs are to the standard required.
ABOUT 3 MONKEYS ZENO
3 Monkeys Zeno is a leading communications agency based in London’s West End, with a team of 80 people and over 100 major awards for our work under our belt. We are the UK arm of Zeno Group, a global, independent agency under the DJE network.
Our offering spans traditional and online PR, digital and social media, influencer marketing, events and experiential. Our clients include Jacobs Crackers, McVitie’s, Avon, Microsoft, Lenovo Moto, TGI Fridays, Castrol, Schweppes and Budweiser.
We’re proudly independent and ambitious for ourselves and for our clients. We know our stuff. We love to do award-winning work.
We’re really keen on integrated, insight-led thinking and working. We work hard, and we do it because we love it. We are proud of how far inspiration and hard work has taken us since we started, but we’re constantly looking for new ways to go faster, bigger and better.
Our approach combines the best elements of high-end creativity with breakthrough strategic thinking – and our culture is best described as progressive, collaborative and non-hierarchical, where you’re not only encouraged to have a dialogue with the directors of the business but also work closely with them.
Our core values are fearless, tenacity, passion, oomph, straight-talking and street-savvy intelligence (or nous as we call it). They’re at the heart of how we do things and what we look for in our people. And our people are as important as our clients – which is why we have a host of benefits from bonuses to bikes, Fruity Mondays to Freedom Fridays, and a whole lot more to make sure our team are looked after.
If you’re as passionate as we are and, just as importantly, embrace creativity and innovation, come and join us.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (North)