AE / SAE & AM CONSUMER/B2B
This is a multi-award winning, creative communications consultancy which delivers an integrated offering for it’s clients within many industries, including automotive, food and drink, beauty, technology and even Central Government. On behalf of this agency, we are currently working on a recruitment drive for AEs, SAEs and AMs.
These roles provide an opportunity to work in an integrated environment on the PR team, but alongside planning, creative, design, advertising and social to boot. You will work on consumer and lifestyle PR, CSR, employee engagement campaigns, behaviour change and social.
As an account executive, your job will see you responsible for:
- Acting as an integral part of the account team’s delivery of tactical campaign elements
- Effectively servicing existing client accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Presenting a professional face of the agency to both clients and the media
- Making suggestions for overcoming problems to Line Manager
- Taking part in new business and where appropriate suggesting ways to grow existing business
- Supporting Graduate Trainees to ensure high quality completion of client work
You will bring to the table experience of working at account executive level from within a consumer PR agency environment.
As a senior account executive, your job will see you responsible for:
- Managing and delivering specific projects/strategy channels within a wider campaign
- With supervision, leading small account or projects
- Using initiative to overcome any issues or problems
- Writing at a high standard and broad range
- Good financial awareness
- Contributing appropriately and confidently to client meetings
- Strong presentation and verbal communication
- Taking part in new business and where appropriate suggests ways to grow existing business
- Having an awareness of strategy
You will be able to bring to the table experience of working at senior account executive level from a consumer PR agency environment.
As an account manager, your job will see you responsible for:
- Taking the lead on day-to-day team management and delivery of an account
- Setting goals and targets for your team
- Providing tactical consultancy and advice to clients – often as key day to day lead
- Working closely with line-manager, who gives input and strategic advice when necessary
- Considering long-term planning of account, highlighting and advising on issues which impact on account delivery
- Managing diverse daily workloads and priorities
- Assisting with new business and growing existing business
- Managing campaign finances
- Taking line management responsibility for junior team members
- Managing small campaigns with very little senior input
You will bring to the table experience of working at account manager level from within a consumer PR agency environment.
In return you will enjoy an open and honest culture with a focus on employee engagement at the heart of the business. This agency invests heavily on digital.
Please contact Colette. firstname.lastname@example.org / 02074970100
More searches like this
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)