Account Director: permanent or maternity cover – Travel, Restaurants, Homes & Lifestyle
Amazing opportunity for a brilliant, super-organised Account Director at our London office, heading up some exciting accounts including Park Plaza Hotels and Stonegate portfolio that includes Slug & Lettuce.
This is a maternity cover but we’re considering permanent ADs too as we have lots of opportunities. Working into London MD and Leeds-based Directors, we’re looking for a strong team leader, who can keep campaigns on track to deliver incredible results for our discerning clients. Personable and determined, you’ll relish the chance to join this friendly team and help develop these great accounts.
We’d expect you to be all over the budgets, the planning and delivery of targets, but moreover, we do truly work as an extension to our client teams, and so we’d hope to see added value – energy and constant creativity, looking to improve output and grow business.
Plenty of opportunity for career progression (for permanent role) and to join an established, dynamic agency that wants to win awards, do the most exciting work for clients and enjoy itself.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Experience of integrated campaigns (digital, PR, social, etc)
- Campaign planning and proposal writing skills
- Outstanding line manager / team leader – will play a role on London SMT
- Good attention to detail – manages time well and delivers to deadlines
- Budget planning and analysis
- Ability to develop strong client / influencer relationships
- Event organisation and delivery
- New business experience – process and pitching
- Strong writing skills and understanding of what makes a story
- Always keen to exceed – blow the client’s socks off!
- Great sense of humour essential and we value honesty & integrity
- Strong media relations experience and evidence of delivering results-focused campaigns
- Demonstrable media and influencer connections/a desire to build relationships
- We want hungry, driven people who are down to earth – we don’t ask for much
- Good team player – always rolling up sleeves and getting stuck in
- Ideally experienced at AD level, though would consider truly outstanding SAM
Celebrating its 12th anniversary, Lucre is having a moment. The best and most renowned agency in Leeds, Lucre London is the one to watch. Within the Lucre Group, we have a content agency RICH and then Lucre delivers. We do great work for clients such as Slug & Lettuce, the Berkeley Group, Dulux, BIC, Jet2.com and Park Plaza, in both traditional and digital arenas and we want strong people to join us and help expedite our growth plans.
We have four divisions across the two agencies which are:
- Food & Drink (FMCG)
- Travel & Leisure (travel, bars, restaurants and hotels)
- Home & Lifestyle (homes, beauty)
- Tech & Innovation
We’re a close-knit team (35 people split over two offices in London and Leeds) and we’re choosey about who joins, as we want to maintain a great team energy. We have a bar in our office, monthly massages, staff regular nights out (not compulsory but you’ll want to come) and generally have a lot of laughs along the way.
We work hard, are passionate about what we do (no, we really are) and we really care about doing a great job.
Our mantra is ‘Best or don’t bother’. If that works for you too, give us a call.
To apply, please click the "Apply" button.