JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Leisure PR is looking for an enthusiastic Junior Account Executive to join our team. You will be supporting client account and events in a role that offers the scope to use your initiative and add value to the day-to-day activities of the business.
Who are we? A vibrant team that loves food, drink and showcasing a good time. We pride ourselves in representing clients in the pub, bar, restaurant and drinks sector. We look after everything from launches, promotions, events, and fund-raising fun to crisis PR across all media. We’re meticulous about identifying and shaping what makes the news and extremely proud that 99% of our releases make an impact in the media. So if you love pubs and bars this will be right up your street!
About You: We’re looking for somebody who likes to get stuck in. Somebody who can write, we’ll help you learn how to spot and shape stories but the fundamental basics need to be in place. You’ll learn how to deal with journalists and clients alike as you progress in the role.
- Drafting and the distribution of well written materials, including press releases, case studies and briefing documents
- Build relationships with the media to secure quality coverage for clients
- Develop knowledge of clients’ business objectives; relevant target audiences and key media.
- Assist with event activity.
- Provide general administrative help to the account team.
Excellent standard of English, written and spoken
Good all round communication skills
Knowledge of Mac; Excel; media database functionality; confident at answering the telephone.
Knowledge of social media platforms