Account Manager (circa £35-£38)
Leisure PR is looking to recruit an experienced self-starter to fill the role of Account Manager having won new accounts for 2018. Ideally you will have a minimum of 5-6 years PR agency experience, with strong strategic thinking, leadership and communications skills — with a hunger to integrate the best of traditional and digital/emerging communications possibilities.
The AM will manage client relationships and the internal team for key accounts, oversee work-flow and processes for PR, grow accounts and help develop new business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ability to interact with and gain the trust of senior clients.
- Own client relationships and demonstrate exceptional organisational and relationship skills.
- Serve as point for client-service philosophy; ensuring quality work from team in order to meet/exceed client expectations.
- Translate client business needs into communications action steps with solution-oriented focus.
- Provide overall strategic PR advice and counsel to clients.
- Aptitude for thinking creatively and sharing creative ideas with clients.
- Stays abreast of emerging technology and identifies opportunities to apply the technology to meet client goals.
- Demonstrates commitment to industry, agency and clients by mastering industry knowledge and trends and understanding and clients’ business.
- Responsible for budget management on accounts, and proactive in ensuring account profitability.
- Shows ability to get the job done; remains calm under pressure.
- Supervisory responsibilities; adopts or creates processes, documentation, and templates to meet those needs.
- Identifies/Integrates new communications capabilities and solutions
- Helps lead cultural values.
- Instills confidence and motivates/inspires clients and colleagues.
- Effectively manages projects using available resources.
- Collaborative spirit to work towards the best outcome for clients and the agency.
- Actively contributes to the management of the PR agency.
- Participates in business development by increasing business with existing clients.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully network and outreach for agency.
- Actively participates in new business development, presentations and proposals and identifying prospects, and represents Leisure PR in new business meetings.
- Expertise in trade and consumer PR within licensed leisure and drinks retailing a strong advantage.
- Profit share programme for new business.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related studies.
- Minimum of 5 years of public relations with progressive job responsibilities.
- Agency experience or the equivalent experience with an agency model.
- Demonstrated results in public relations work, client service and account leadership.
- Excellent writing and editing skills required.
- Knowledge of media databases, monitoring and reporting
- Passion for both traditional and digital communications.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with plan execution.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent at thinking on your feet.
- Accountable and organised with excellent time management skills.
Who are We?
Who are we? A vibrant team that loves food, drink and showcasing a good time. We pride ourselves in representing clients in the pub, bar, restaurant and drinks sector. We look after everything from launches, promotions, events, and fund-raising fun to crisis PR across all media. We’re meticulous about identifying and shaping what makes the news and extremely proud of our success rate in the media.
More searches like this
- Full Time Business to Business Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Manager (In-House) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Manager (In-House) Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)