AD or SAD - consultative, intelligent, corporate comms and strategic media relations campaigns
This highly respected strategic communications consultancy boasts a client list that any global agency would be proud of. It excels at bringing a particularly consultative and intelligent approach to corporate comms and is now looking to recruit a first rate Account Director or Senior Account Director.
The agency has made a name for itself doing a lot of work in the area of 'doing well by doing good'. Therefore the work would appeal to someone who wants to make a positive change through communications.
The focus of its work is on getting really deep into a client's business and the issues that face their leaders. The work is always meaty and varied, including strategic media relations, thought leadership, business management, change management, social purpose & sustainability strategy, leadership comms, influencer programmes, future trends & insight generation, and digital campaigns.
You will work with clients to offer senior counsel on their communications campaigns and inspire account teams to do great work. As such, this is perhaps a great opportunity for someone from a bigger agency who is looking for an environment where they feel they can better make their mark, and have more autonomy in the direction of their team. The expectations at Account Director level are high, but so too are the opportunities for ownership and growth. You will very much be the day to day lead on key accounts, with the scope to take on as much responsibility as you want.
Desired experience includes:
- a passion for corporate communications allied to proven experience in an agency, ideally with large, blue-chip organisations
- experience of driving top tier, strategic media relations activity
- evidence of strong commercial creds to drive growth
- an innovative approach to doing corporate work
- the ability to lead and inspire both clients and account teams
- the confidence to counsel senior clients and the resilience required to do that effectively
- a track record of delivering strong, creative campaigns on strategy and on budget
This is a non-hierarchical agency that is passionate about encouraging personal development and creating a working environment in which its people truly enjoy coming to work.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Account Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Account Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Account Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Account Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Account Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)