PR Account Executive / Senior Account Executive – international B2B clients – up to £30k
Want to do more writing in your next PR agency role? If you are an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with a passion for turning news into impactful prose for large, international B2B clients read on …
Our client is an international B2B PR agency that specialises in supporting blue chip companies within the industrial sector; spanning automotive, construction, energy, food, retail, and technology. Led by an experienced senior team, who are passionate about what they do, they have fostered a culture of excellence for their clients; skilled in using the most effective comms methods and events to reach their target audiences and help them raise their profiles. The award-winning agency also offers their staff lots of autonomy and client exposure from early on so great scope to learn and progress up through their ranks. They are now looking for a smart and personable SAE to join the talented team of 10 strong in their lovely London office.
The role: reporting into a senior team member, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in all stages of the campaign process for your b2b brands, including being a point of contact for your clients, researching and writing press releases, liaising with media, setting up interviews, helping organise events as well as account admin. There will also be the chance to get involved in new business development.
- A background in B2B PR from a top tier agency the ideal but journalistic background also considered
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt theses for different mediums e.g. newsletters, press releases, ads and website copy
- Highly presentable, as you’ll be representing your agency and blue chip client
- Personable and social; able to build and maintain client & media relationships
- A team player but also happy to work on your own
- Confident communicator; not fazed by dealing with big international clients
- Highly organised and with good account administration skills
- Keen to progress your career and help your clients achieve in the process
Ideal candidates will be bright, ambitious and display a good academic record coupled with a love of writing as you’ll be writing about big and important business issues. Knowledge of related industrial sectors, such as construction, energy, transport/automotive or technology would be particularly valuable. You’ll accordingly have a strong interest in current affairs and business as well as an in-depth knowledge of the media. In addition, you will have the ability to manage multiple work streams while delivering excellent client service. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Writer / Copywriter Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Utilities Writer / Copywriter Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)