B2B Account Executive & Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced B2B Account Executive and Account Manager to join the team immediately.
Simpatico PR works with a range of clients spanning tech, media, marketing, design, creative, research (and more) within UK and internationally. We are expanding and have recently opened practices in New York and Germany.
Our approach is all about thought-leadership, brought to life through engaging content, whether that’s editorial, corporate content, digital material, social or marketing content.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with senior people who have first-hand knowledge of digital, print and broadcast journalism, along with marketing, PR and communications experts, working together to deliver a distinctive, content-first approach to PR.
We have a strong company culture, where individuals are given freedom to make an impression and get stuck in to all aspects of PR, with expectations you can hit the ground running copywriting, pitching to media and developing engaging content for clients.
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working within a similar B2B PR Agency environment with proven success
- Writing is an essential part of the role – we expect the candidate to have strong, natural writing skills and a desire to further improve is very important
- A genuine interest and good knowledge base of business, the media, technology and marketing and how they relate to society today
- Able to understand and translate complex business concepts, products and services into engaging content
- Ambitious, organised, friendly and professional with excellent attention to detail and a thirst for knowledge
Assisting in the delivery of day-to-day public relations activities for clients, including:
- Developing compelling content and proactively pitching to the media
- Drafting all media relations materials including op-ed copy, releases with the team
- Implementing PR campaign strategies and ensuring KPI’s are delivered
- Spotting and tracking news jumps and features opportunities
- Building and maintaining journalist relations
- Developing and implementing social media strategies
- Monitoring and reporting coverage and results
- Input and supporting on agency new business activities
- Attending events and media briefings
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced, articulate, confident, intuitive and focused team player, who:
- Is confident in managing accounts and team, with exceptional client servicing skills
- Has excellent creative writing skills and can develop compelling thought leadership
- Has exceptional journalist contacts and a flair for proactive media relations
- Is naturally curious on issues and challenges facing business, the media, technology, design, marketing landscapes and how all these areas relate to society
- Is ambitious, organised, friendly and professional with excellent attention to detail
- Has a desire to be more involved in new business and marketing
You’ll be working with clients who value credible ideas and solutions and a strong team where you’ll have the freedom to shape client strategies and grow with the agency.
It is expected that candidates will have between 2-5 years’ experience in PR or Journalism.
- Managing a coherent PR and content marketing strategy for clients and ensuring coverage or other goals are achieved
- Developing proactive pitches to the media on clients’ behalf
- Spotting and tracking issues and themes that are relevant to clients in the media
- Reacting to live media opportunities relevant to clients
- Conducting client interviews, to elicit briefing information
- Writing editorial articles and press releases
- Managing junior members of the team and delegating tasks and monitoring delivery of specific jobs and overall performance
- Responsibility for journalist relations for Simpatico and on behalf of clients
- Developing a good understanding of B2B and B2C social media strategies and use of content and press materials online
- Management of relations with client teams ensuring good relations at all times, balanced with good time management
- Effective liaison and working partnership with AD/senior team
- Provide effective input and support for new business development including opportunity spotting and involvement in pitches and proposal writing
What we offer
We offer a full benefits package including birthday day off, early Friday finishes, an additional company Bank holiday, regular team socials, annual eye tests, season ticket loan, a funded cultural programme, training, incentive schemes and much more!
Apply for B2B Account Executive & Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly