Senior Account Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our award winning, dynamic, diverse, friendly and growing team/family - A stone’s throw from the trendy Hoxton and Silicon Roundabout area.
Are you enthusiastic, confident and enjoy building relationships within the media?
If so, you would be a perfect fit for the position. The role will offer you responsibility, support and the opportunity further develop your skills and enhance your career.
Not your typical PR agency - Flame PR is an established International public relations company, with a start-up mentality – meaning that you will have the chance to play a role in the development and growth of the business.
Our clients include some of the world’s leading blue chip financial, technology, skills and education companies. Led by an ex-BBC Business journalist, the team focus on generating newsworthy content to secure top-quality media exposure for clients. As we continue to expand both internationally and in the UK we are looking for driven, energetic and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Senior Account Executive’s will be client facing and will be capable of delivering high quality outcomes for clients through establishing media relationships, creatively contributing to stories and successfully pitching them to the media against a defined plan.
The successful candidate will have either a background in tech or finance PR or both and;
- A minimum level of 2 years’ experience in a dynamic B2B agency
- Have established journalist contacts
- Have a track record of successfully pitching client stories to tier 1 & 2 media
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a flexible attitude
- Be organised with a good eye for detail
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks
- Be proactive
Responsibilities and Tasks include:
- Designing and delivering creative campaigns and client planning
- Writing coherent and factually accurate material
- Building trusted media relationships
- Pitching client stories to the media and creating opportunities for placement for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 coverage
- Supporting the business development team on new client pitches
- Fully managing the process of press release distribution
- Ensuring all allocated accounts are well organised and structured
- Actively reporting to and interacting with clients on a daily basis
- Degree qualified
- Involvement in new business development
- Understand and able to use digital and social media
- Foreign language capability
- Creative and relaxed culture that supports a good work life balance
- Working as part of an award winning team
- Training and development opportunities