EMEA Communications Manager - In-House
We have partnered with a global multi-million dollar organisation that really makes a difference in peoples lives and health. Do you want to make a difference? Their mission is to improve human health. If that inspires you, then this could be the perfect role for you as a Regional Communications Manager reporting to the Director of Communications, you will manage the internal and external communications for the EMEA region. You will be part of a company that has built a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration and openness, and established as a global leader.
As a regional communications manager, you will be based in Cambridge and have an option of work from home ( 2-3 days a week)
- Create and facilitate the communication content for the region
- Develop regional editorial calendar of communication
- Employee engagement and strong focus on Internal Communications
- Support and drive employee communications for a move to new EMEA HQ
- Manage communication channels
- Work with global PR agency
- Develop plan and calendar for community outreach opportunities
- Heighten the company's position in the region as a genomics/life sciences leader
This position requires a talented, experienced, positive, professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment where priorities can shift quickly. Must be flexible and able to take on multiple priority projects at once and deliver on-time and within budget, you will be familiar with best practices in employee communications and experience of C-Suite advantageous. Ideally, you will come from a health, technology or similar sector.
In return, they offer a great base, great bonus, private health, pension, and shares. This is your chance to work for a company that is really making a difference in the world, and are a global leader, they have a supportive culture and you will be part of this growing organisation who are truly inspirational, and they offer a work from home option 2 to 3 days a week depending on diary, Please apply on line or call me firstname.lastname@example.org 07971 361 206 - THIS ROLE CLOSES SHORTLY.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)