Account director – luxury property PR (UK and international clients)
A prestigious luxury PR agency in central London is looking for an assured and capable account director to join their property team. Working on premium property and real estate across the UK, Europe and wider globe, this role offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Our client, a creative consumer PR agency specialise in producing fully integrated communication campaigns for their high end clients, which include an enviable portfolio of luxury property, leisure and travel brands.
As the agency continues to grow, the collaborative property team of c.15 strong are looking for someone currently working at AD level, or possibly an established SAM ready to step up, with experience in property and luxury/lifestyle.
In this role, reporting into an ASD you’ll have the chance to lead on a portfolio of incredible luxury residential UK and international property and developer clients. The role will involve managing client relationships, developing and overseeing profile raising campaigns, driving media relations within the luxury space (Consumer and B2B) both domestically and internationally as well as project managing key events for leading brands and property owners related to these accounts. This role will be supported by a team of AMs and AES and there will also be scope to get involved in new biz.
The new Account Director should:
- Currently work in property PR, ideally luxury
- Be an established SAM or at AD level, as scope to progress up to SAD
- First-class communications skills – written and verbal
- Strong media relation skills – nationals, trade, lifestyle and influencer
- Have great attention to detail and be organised
- Thrive in a close-knit team
- Social and close-knit team
- Stellar clients
- Creative environment
- Generous salary
- Good holiday
- Team socials
- Training programme and clear opportunities for career progression
- Access to great events and influencer collaborations
- Plus so much more!
If you are interested in this role and you feel you have the experience and skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)