PR Manager (Two to Four Years’ Experience) - In House - B2B - Exciting Company- London - to £35,000
PR Manager (Between Two and Four Years’ Experience) - In House – B2B –– Most Exciting Company – London – £30-35,000 plus 20% bonus depending on experience
My client is responsible for an unmatched portfolio of globally recognized best practice qualifications which are backed by the government. The qualifications are used by professionals working primarily in project, programme and portfolio management, IT service management and cyber resilience. They are adopted by private, public and voluntary sectors in more than 150 countries to improve employees’ skills and competence to make both individuals and organizations work more effectively. Their mission is "To be the world’s most respected provider of global best practice."
My client is now seeking a PR Manager who will work closely with the Head of Brand and PR and be responsible for the in-house PR plan across the portfolio of professional qualifications. You will take a proactive approach to managing PR opportunities, maximising ROI from the events schedule and supporting the business in their PR and Marketing efforts across the product portfolio.
- Coordinate all PR activities, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts with business and industry media
- Manage media enquiries and interview requests
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations around the communications
- Identify speaking opportunities across industry and media events for spokespeople maximising ROI for a busy events schedule
- Own and manage agency relationships
- Develop and manage proactive PR and media campaigns that are aligned to business objectives for the portfolio
- Track media coverage and PR reports
- Between Two and Four years b2b/corporate PR experience
- Agency experience (SAE to AM level) or in-house experience with a b2b or corporate focus
- You will have a creative mind, excellent communication skills and will be able to effectively build relationships both internally and externally.
- A self-starter
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing multi-million-pound turnover business which operates globally and has the prestige of being backed by the government. My client offers a most attractive package including a basic salary between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience and a bonus scheme worth up to an additional 20%.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for PR Manager (Two to Four Years’ Experience) - In House - B2B - Exciting Company- London - to £35,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)