Account Director - Beer, Drinks & Premium Lifestyle Clients
Join the craft drinks revolution! Budding booze & beer aficionado with taste for the finer things needed! Awesome Account Director role. Top tier lifestyle agency & an amazing client list featuring fantastic beer, drinks, restaurants, hotels and premium lifestyle brands.
Our client is a dynamic and growing agency, which partner an enviable client base from the craftiest of new breweries, to every mixologist’s favourite top shelf spirit, as well as iconic travel & premium lifestyle brands. They have their fingers firmly on the pulse of pop and art culture to capture the zeitgeist and shape the next big trend, and are experts at hitting new markets and smashing KPIs by securing the perfect brand partners, hottest influencers and most innovative events in town!
The team are enjoying a period of sustained growth; achieving numerous high - profile new business wins. This AD role will work on some flagship accounts including some great beer, drinks, top restaurants and luxury lifestyle clients.
Candidate Responsibilities & Attributes:
- You will be the client lead on major accounts managing a team of PR professionals at different levels to deliver on campaign objectives.
- Acting as senior client contact responsible for running a number of accounts
- Developing annual PR plans for clients
- Taking responsibility for delivering campaigns within client’s budget and meeting KPIs
- Facilitate appropriate and timely responses to crisis situations and ensure thorough briefing of spokespeople and lead any media training for clients
- Manage team members’ time and priorities, and be responsible for their work planning and delivery, ensuring all are clear on what is expected of them and when they must deliver, and, where relevant, what they need to do to progress
- Attending and participating in new business presentations and credentials meetings
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join a fantastic agency and support its continued success while creating innovative and strategic drinks, hospitality & lifestyle campaigns. The role will require a real creative streak and the ability generate innovative ideas, secure top strategic partnerships and connect with the hottest influencers. Candidates will display a track record of leading successful campaigns, as well as the confidence to advise senior clients and the empathy to effectively manage juniors. In return our client can offer a creative and collaborative atmosphere while supporting your development to senior management at all stages. If you feel you have the required skills and the passion to work in a top consumer lifestyle team, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)