Ambassador & Celebrity Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity to join Guide Dogs, one of the UK’s best known and best loved charities as their Ambassador and Celebrity Manager.
As the Ambassador and Celebrity Manager you will develop and implement our celebrity engagement strategy, grow our network of meaningful celebrities and ambassadors, to raise awareness of our brand and inspire audiences.
As part of the award-winning Communications Team, you will help shape the communications strategy and plan, and implement a yearly programme of activity for our ambassadors. You will also work with internal stakeholders, to devise activities and plans that ensure we use our relationships with celebrities and ambassadors effectively.
In the role, you will use your creativity to find innovative ways to leverage our relationship with celebrities to raise awareness of the charity and it work. You will also build relationships with existing ambassadors, ensuring they remain committed to the charity.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate:
• Has demonstrable experience within a PR/communications or charity environment, working with national media, organising high profile events and creating compelling social media content.
• Is a talent management professional, well-versed in securing new supporters as well as developing and managing high profile relationships.
• Has existing contacts with agents, publicists, talent, social influencers and entertainment media.
• Can demonstrate their ability to influence, negotiate and resolve issues, particularly in relation to building long standing relationships.
• Will possess strong organisational skills and experience of leading and supporting colleagues in other teams
• Experience of developing and delivering communications strategies and plans.
• Excellent communications skills and the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
For more information on this role, the requirements and our benefits package, please see the documents attached below.
Working at Guide Dogs
Working at Guide Dogs is much more than just a job. Through the values that guide our work, we make a real difference, and change lives.
We believe that wellbeing at work is about creating an environment to promote a state of contentment which allows all employees to flourish and achieve their full potential for the benefit of themselves and for Guide Dogs.
As a member of staff, we offer you a wide range of benefits to suit your individual needs. These include; 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years' service), flexible benefits package and a defined contribution group personal pension plan.
Guide Dogs welcomes applications from all sections of the community and actively encourages diversity to maximise achievements, creativity and good practice. We positively welcome, and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability or nationality. We encourage applications from disabled people as they are currently under-represented in the organisation and guarantee an interview to all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the job.
Guide Dogs is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom we work. We expect all our employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
Apply for Ambassador & Celebrity Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly