EMEA Regional Communications Manager - In-House
We have partnered with a global multi-million dollar organisation that really makes a difference in peoples lives and health. Do you want to make a difference? Their mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome. If that inspires you, then this could be the perfect role for you as a Regional Communications Manager reporting to the Director of Communications, on a 6month temp to perm basis. You will be part of a company that has built a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration and openness, and established as a global leader.
As a regional communications manager, based in their head office in Cambridge, with full flexibility.
- Create and facilitate the communication content for the region
- Develop the regional editorial calendar of communication
- Support and drive employee communications for a move to new EMEA HQ
- Manage communication channels
- Work with global PR agency
- Develop plan and calendar for community outreach opportunities
- Heighten the company's position in the region as a genomics/life sciences leader
This position requires a talented, experienced, positive, professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment where priorities can shift quickly. Must be flexible and able to take on multiple priority projects at once and deliver on-time and within budget, you will be familiar with best practices in employee communications and experience of C-Suite advantageous. Ideally, you will come from a health, technology or similar sector.
In return, they offer a great base, great bonus, private health, pension, and shares. This is your chance to work for a company that is really making a difference in the world, and are a global leader, they have a supportive culture and you will be part of this growing organisation who are truly inspirational. Please apply on line or call me firstname.lastname@example.org 07971 361 206 - THIS ROLE CLOSES SHORTLY.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Business / Industrial Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Government Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Healthcare Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Media and New Media Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire