PR & Internal Communications Manager - In-House
We have partnered with a global consumer brand that provides consumers with entertainment, and have been established in 1930 and have since been a household name in the UK ever since. They employ thousands and have recently been acquired.
Based in their head of office in central London they now seek a strong PR & Internal Communications Manager to run the strategy, manage the PR agencies, manage crisis and all CSR. This is a varied role and a senior appointment, reporting to the Head of Marketing. You will develop and lead UKI strategy for Internal and external communications, with responsibilities across internal communications and external PR.
• Manage internal communications strategy
• Manage UKI Conference, Roadshows
• Develop new internal communication channels
• Lead Charity and CSR communication
• Manage all proactive PR campaigns & PR agencies
• Responsible for Press office & reactive issues, including crisis management
This is an exciting time to join this employer of choice, they will offer a base of £60-£65k + great bonus, private health, pension and full benefits, flexible working and a great team, varied role with lots of opportunity for staff development. This is an immediate start and will close shortly please call or mail email@example.com 07971 361 206 - or apply online.
Apply for PR & Internal Communications Manager - In-House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consumer Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)