PR Account Manager - for growing agency
Datadial (datadial.net) is an ambitious and growing mid-sized digital agency based in West London. We have an impressive 20 year track record of building, developing and promoting clients websites.
We are looking for an experienced PR professional to lead their small in-house PR team who are focused on generating story ideas, creating content and generating online coverage for clients.
Our clients are a diverse range of SMEs in travel, beauty, e-commerce clients automotive etc. But there is a desire to develop this offering into much larger digital brands.
Ideally you will be an experienced agency PR looking to make a move into online - someone from a traditional PR background who has an interest in moving into a digital role.
Experience of digital however is not required, full training, support and mentoring on this aspect will be given.
This role will include client-facing, meetings, pitching.
The agency has plans to grow the online team into a much larger specialist digital PR/SEO crossover agency, with this role providing strategic leadership and helping to shape and direct that aggressive expansion.
- Leadership of a small online PR team within a wider digital agency
- Securing high quality content placements on top publishers sites and blogs
- Lead in content and idea generation and developing Digital PR strategies for clients
- Lead and manage outsourcing of content production where appropriate
- Maintain expertise on outreach, digital PR and best practice industry trends
- Compiling monthly client reports
- Outgoing personality and confidence in communicating to others
- Min 2 years previous experience in PR,
- Experience of involvement in pitching to new clients
- Naturally highly organised with an entrepreneurial nature
- A desire to learn about and work in online/digital PR and an interest in online
- A desire to help grow a small team and shape this into a much larger organisation
We offer a competitive salary. 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, flexible working hours, free fruit, statutory pension scheme and company outings.
Location: The head office is based in Hammersmith with excellent transport links and a thriving social centre There is also an office in Southampton.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)