Associate Director – Corporate Communications – Technology PR
Arguably the world’s leading strategic communications consultancy is looking for a PR professional at Associate Director level that is looking to join their award winning Technology, Media and Telecoms team.
The company are nearly 5,000 strong worldwide and their expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. With offices based in nearly every business hub around the world, this is an amazing opportunity to join the main driving force in the Communications industry.
The consultancy offers a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
- Lead on a number of programmes, including both retained and project work, ensuring that client programmes are agreed and project plans are implemented
- Provide strategic advice to a portfolio of clients, manage accounts on a day-to-day basis and develop excellent relationships with client heads
- Support business development activities, both through growing current accounts and identifying and winning new business opportunities
- Demonstrate willingness to share knowledge, insights and experience with colleagues help foster a strong team focused culture
- Experience in a financial or corporate PR agency environment (or in-house communications role)
- Senior level Technology, Media and Telecoms experience
- Track record of operating at a senior level within a communications agency and/or in house communications function
- Track record of growing a book business
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne