HubSpot Senior Account Manager – Top PR and Marketing Agency – London
In your role as HubSpot Senior Account Manager you will be accustomed to manage a team of marketers on a day-to-day basis, being responsible for their performance and guidance.
As a HubSpot Senior Account Manager, you will be expected to be able to discuss with and advise your client on best practice in Inbound Marketing and help the client to develop its marketing campaigns and strategies.
You will have a clear understanding of the HubSpot Software or other marketing automation tools or CRMs. You will also need to have a first class understating of the Inbound Marketing principles and application of best practice in Account Management.
- Experience developing, maintaining and delivering marketing strategies to reach objectives
- Team player
- High level of understanding of campaign measurement tools such as Google Analytics, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot
- Drive, ambition and motivation to become a HubSpot Account Director in 12 months of appointment.
- Able to work under own initiative
- Ensure that campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Oversee the scheduling and execution of all client related marketing campaigns and activity
- Writing, editing and proofing a variety of copy including blogs, outbound marketing emails, market reports, product sheets, e-books etc
- Responsible for accurate reporting/measurement on all accounts assigned to you
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call David Zaranka: 020 7017 3084 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne