Account Executive / Senior Account Executive – Health Brands - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London
Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive – Heath Brands – Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £32,000 - PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 25% of your salary!
My client is a prestigious top 10 agency who help major brands tell their story clearly and successfully. As trusted advisors to some of the world’s largest corporate, public, government and not-for-profit clients, they advise on strategic communications, public affairs and digital engagement. In the past three years, my client has doubled in size and today, more than 150 professionals are delivering creative campaigns and senior strategic counsel to clients around the world from five offices in London, New York, Washington, Nairobi and Doha.
The health team devises and implements communications and public affairs programmes across a number of specialist areas typically including strategic consultancy and message development, political outreach and select committee training, corporate communications, media relations, media training, issues and crisis management, digital and social media, integrated campaigning, patient and professional engagement, market access / Health Technology Appraisal communications, patient education and disease awareness.
The health team has a growing list of UK and international clients from the health and wellbeing, pharmaceutical, social care and charity sectors.
My client is looking for an experienced Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive with an interest in running communications global and local campaigns in our health team.
- This role is within Health, part of the Corporate Communications and Public Affairs teamh is a fast-growing team providing public relations and public affairs services to clients which help them successfully navigate through a complex and fast-changing landscape.
- You will be joining a team of consultants with unrivalled first-hand PR and PA experience at the highest level
- As an Account Executive, your proven experience to date may lean more towards PA or PR, however you will have knowledge of drafting pharmaceutical product and disease awareness material, providing reference packs and facilitating approvals, generating media coverage, supporting the running of public events, managing political and/or stakeholder relationships (Key Opinion Leaders and Patient Groups) for a diverse range of clients and therapeutic areas
- Have a good feel for communications work, with experience of speaking to media and stakeholders and implementing communication strategies
- Be organised with the ability to manage your own workload;
- Have the ability to conduct comprehensive analysis of information to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and relevance;
- Have the ability to communicate confidently with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders.
Qualifications and skills
- You must have a Degree (with a minimum of a 2:2). This is likely to be in a science, social sciences or arts degree, for example pharmacology, biology, politics, economics, English, history
- Previous experience of public affairs research, experience working at an agency/busy press office or a post graduate qualification in a relevant subject area would be an advantage.
My client has an unrivaled strategic counsel; a group that has held some of the hottest seats in politics and the media, from Communications Secretary to Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, to Political Editor of The Sun, and Director of Communications at No.10.
Their clients benefit from their experience and expertise, but so too do their people. My client is committed to career development and have an open doors culture. Both through your client work, and through the structured training programme delivered by my client’s strategic counsel, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business.
In addition to a most competitive basic salary of up to £32,000 will be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 25% of your annual salary! When my client does well, all of their people share in that success.
The remuneration package also includes a wide range of employee benefits, such as competitive pension scheme, company contribution to gym membership, Bupa healthcare and free daily breakfast.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)