Account Executive + Account Manager – collaborative + supportive team (B2B)
Sought after, award-winning communications agency, which puts a BIG emphasis on its Team is looking to grow as it continues to win further new business. TWO fantastic opportunities up for grabs – Account Executive and Account Manager!
To be considered you will either have one comms role under your belt (c.1 year experience) and now looking for a new challenge (AE) or 2-3 years PR and social media experience and looking to join an agency in which you can enjoy learning, getting hands-on on a range of comms tasks, being client facing, and provides the chance to progress within a social and experienced team.
The agency: With a great reputation in the industry and a plethora of awards to their name this vibrant, independent consultancy is based in central London. For over a decade they have been delivering innovative and hugely successful strategies and campaigns to raise the profiles for their built environment clients; well-known and new challenger brands that span architects, designers, developers, agents, planning consultants, environmental consultants and other professional services, and contractors. To achieve such great b2b and corp-sumer focused results (across media, digital and events) the experienced senior team realise the importance of supporting and nurturing the team as well as providing socials and other staff perks, which have helped create a fun and collaborative environment within their lovely open plan office.
AE role: Reporting into an AM or AD, you’ll support on accounts, enjoying from an early stage day to day client contact, deploying and working on agreed bespoke strategies and fully integrated campaigns. You will get to use your fantastic communications skills when liaising with clients and selling in to the media as well as attend some incredible events, of which there are plenty!
AM role: Reporting into an AD or ASD, you’ll be an outstanding communicator; comfortable being the day to day contact for clients, enjoy networking at events, as well as happy liaising and selling in to the media to gain great coverage for your clients and help raise their profile. There will also be the potential to manage and support junior team members as well as contribute to new business pitches so you’ll be positive, intuitive and strategic.
- Previous experience of working in an agency environment
- Enjoy writing for a variety of audiences, especially b2b and corp-sumer
- An interest in property and the built environment ideally and passionate to develop PR career in this exciting area (prior relevant sector experience a bonus!)
- The ability and ambition to build strong productive relationships with colleagues, clients and media
- Keen to help tell clients stories and in the process helping them raise their profiles and grow their businesses
- A great networker who enjoys representing their company at events
- Confident communicator, who is happy to liaise with media and sell in stories (on the phone, via email, in person)
- Good social media skills as well as ‘good old’ traditional written ones, as one minute you could be raising the profile of a client online (such as via Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn) and the next creating copy for awards and events
- Experience of creative brainstorming; contributing to and working on impactful campaigns
- A great team player who is fun to work with
- Organised and has the ability to ensure first class account administration
- Bright, lovely and ambitious to progress PR career.
The rewards include:
- £Very Generous, based on experience
- A fun & social team
- Central London location
- Personalised training programme
- Bonus potential
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team socials, including Christmas party and drinks
- Good holiday leave
- Plus much more!
They are keen to start interviewing so if interested please email your CV ASAP!
If not for you but you know of someone who could be interested and a good match then why not share their details? Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone new you refer and we place in one of these roles as a big thank you from us for the intro!
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)