Account Manager - By The Seaside
Based in Brighton, this 20 strong agency are looking to expand with a PR account manager. They have a highly supportive team, that is creative, buzzy and enjoy working with some of the worlds leading design companies. As an agency, they are a team who love building brands and driving content.
- Creating and delivery powerful communications strategies and campaigns, and eye-catching design and print copy
- Meeting journalists on a regular basis, and regularly securing press coverage
- Client liaison – running meetings and presentation development
- Solid PR agency experience at either SAE, AM or SAM Level. You might also/instead have a broader marketing background within an in-house marketing or communications role.
- Excellent writing and content skills
- Love to develop brands, and work closely with clients
In return, they offer a base of £28-£35k, fantastic and supportive team, great client list and global PR campaigns, lots of career development and your chance to move to AD and beyond. Fantastic MD, who supports and invests in the team. Plus great fun socials, and international 'away days', great base, and bonus, pension, hours 9am to 5pm no late nights here - but the seaside calls! Please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to find out more, you can call me on 07734 710702.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)