Senior Account Executive - luxury property / international developers - £26-30k
High ranking, well-known brand communications agency with around 80 talented employees in London is on the hunt for creative SAE passionate about the property space.
The agency provides its clients an integrated approach across PR, crisis communications, public affairs, digital content, social media and design. Having spent the last three years redefining their positioning and partnering with a highly regarded creative agency, they have had a very successful 2017 and 2018 so far with big brand client wins across all their practices.
A vibrant and entrepreneurial culture is combined with rigorous training programmes and mentoring schemes which ensure you reach your professional and personal potential as quickly as possible. They are also well known for hosting industry events at their offices from ‘meet the influencers’ to lectures delivered by noted editors and bloggers.
Having won over 20 awards in the last two years alone, this agency really is setting the tone for how ‘PR’ consultancies should be operating to retain position in the wider marketing mix
The role – Senior Account Executive
A thriving and very well-established team within the agency focuses on the property industry across residential and commercial. They work with high street developers and luxury names both here in the UK and overseas providing creative communications solutions to real business problems whether the narrative falls at the steps of stakeholders or first-time buyers.
There are some really exciting campaigns to jump in on as well as very swish, luxury developments about to launch later in the year. Budgets are healthy, and the work is both creative and considered. The Director of the team is a fantastic leader, well connected and thought of in this industry and he has been with the agency for a long time. You couldn’t ask for a more well-regarded name to work with.
- Help to lead a portfolio of accounts across a diverse set of clients
- Work with your AM to plan strategies and tactical delivery
- Manage the events calendar and ensure the clients are represented at all appropriate trade and consumer shows
- Project manage and build relationships with external suppliers
- Deliver proactive media narrative alongside helping to manage and respond to incoming media enquiries
- Help to launch new developments and exciting innovations in the industry
- Attend new biz brainstorms and pitch where appropriate.
Ideally you will already have property expertise built up in an agency environment but if not, you will be very passionate and personally knowledgeable about the industry and be keen to use your current consumer or corporate communications skills to the max!
In addition to a competitive salary above industry average there is a generous holiday allowance and benefits package waiting for you!
Get in touch today if you are interested in finding out more about this role. Email me email@example.com/ follow all our jobs @utterclub
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)