Consumer Communications Executive
Consumer Communications Executive, Communications Team, Domino’s Pizza Group
Based at our Head Office in Milton Keynes
Domino's is recognised as the world's leading pizza delivery company. It’s expertise and passion for delivering freshly handmade pizzas has won it numerous awards and the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers around the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, talented and dynamic individual to support the Communications Team in its mission to drive brand love and sell more pizza in the UK and Ireland.
The role, sits within the Consumer Communications team, alongside the Consumer Communications Assistant and focuses on building, promoting and protecting the overall brand reputation of Domino’s from the inside out, amongst our people, franchisees and their team members, through to our external stakeholders and the consumer media.
The role has a specific focus on promoting and protecting the Stores & Community part of our business and communicating our ongoing work with our charity partners. Domino’s has over 1,000 stores in UK and Ireland and proudly supports three official charities: The Teenage Cancer Trust (England, Scotland and Wales), the Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice (Northern Ireland) and Barretstown (Republic of Ireland).
The role will report into the Brand & Digital Communications Manager and also receives day-to-day support and direct liaison with Domino’s Consumer PR agencies, The Academy (UK) and Harris PR (Ireland).
As well as the above you will also be responsible for the following
- Co-ordinate pizza deliveries for campaigns/media/celebrity influencers/events
- Respond to all charity, local community, sponsorship, customer complaints that are sent through to the Communications team group email
- Handle requests from different departments requesting copies of media coverage
- Work with the Consumer Communications Assistant and the Corporate Communications Executive to support the Communications Team in managing meetings, both internal and external e.g. quarterly planning days and fortnightly agency calls
- Provide support and pizza deliveries for any upcoming PR stunts/Photo shoots/TV opportunities
- Network with target media by attending regular press appointments and preparing supporting briefing notes
With fantastic relationship management skills, you will have a basic level of communications practices across varied geographies and audiences as well as good negotiation skills and communication skills both written and spoken - which goes without saying!
You will be a confident person who can ‘get stuff done’ with good organisational skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure, work to tight deadlines whilst retaining an organised objective overview.
More searches like this
- Consumer Press Officer Public Affairs / Policy Part Time jobs in Milton Keynes
- Entertainment / Leisure Press Officer Public Affairs / Policy Part Time jobs in Milton Keynes
- FMCG Press Officer Public Affairs / Policy Part Time jobs in Milton Keynes
- Media and New Media Press Officer Public Affairs / Policy Part Time jobs in Milton Keynes
- Retail / Wholesale Press Officer Public Affairs / Policy Part Time jobs in Milton Keynes