Senior Account Executive / Account Manager – B2B & Corporate Comms
One of the world’s largest independent communications consultancies is looking to hire an SAE or account manager to join their thriving Central London office. Boasting an array of awards and a truly enviable client list, they are taking B2B Comms & reputation management to the next level.
With impeccable client servicing at the heart of their business, they are well known for anticipating what’s next and smartly manage reputational, communication and business opportunities and challenges that affect their client's products, services or brands.
Following a series of new business wins across their corporate team, we are looking for an Senior Account Executive or existing Account manager working on corporate comms / B2B accounts. The ideal candidate would have experience working on international accounts and have worked with clients in the Technology, FMCG or blue chip industry or manufacturing clients - though this is desirable but not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a key client contact on corporate comms / B2B accounts
- Creating written content including press releases, viewpoint articles, blogs, award entries and social content
- Managing a busy press office and helping to coordinate activities across other offices
- Coming up with creative ideas for how to improve services to our clients
- Supporting on new business opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in an agency (18 months + ) and be someone who thrives on the variety and diversity of agency life
- A relevant degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record working with the media, mining compelling stories and securing high-quality media coverage for client
- A genuine interest in current affairs
- An understanding of and interest in digital / social media
- A proactive and positive attitude and a desire to learn and develop on the job
They are recognised as one of the best agencies to work for in our industry, providing:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A collegial and collaborative working environment, where you will work closely with colleagues from around the world
- Significant opportunities to develop professionally, with extensive training and personal development programmes including a global exchange programme
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including health & wellness benefits
- The opportunity to be seconded to another international based office within their network.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not right for you but can recommend someone who would be a great fit who is contemplating their next move then please do drop me an email to Louise Hannant firstname.lastname@example.org .
I am offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in the role as a big thank you from us!
Apply for Senior Account Executive / Account Manager – B2B & Corporate Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)