Corporate & Consumer blended SAE role
It’s not often you get to combine both corporate and consumer PR work so this is a unique opportunity!
The role is around 70% corporate comms and 30% consumer PR, so I’m looking for someone with a corporate comms leaning who is open to both disciplines – there is a really interesting mix of work across corporate & consumer, sustainability, social purpose/CSR, internal comms and employee engagement.
The agency is part of a global integrated marketing group - meaning it combines the atmosphere of an independent agency with all the usual benefits of a wider group. Client wise, their list includes top recognisable names across FMCG, drinks brands, professional services, perfume and food.
Culturally, it’s an extremely inclusive and open environment – the CEO and Chairman sit within the teams and everyone’s ideas are welcomed and valued. Career ambitions are supported and development is prioritised highly. Benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave + birthday off
- BUPA healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised restaurant and free breakfast between 8am-8.30am
- Great social events at least twice yearly
- Wellness allowance of £50 per month
- Flexible working - work from home one day a week
The Role- Corporate & Consumer SAE
As mentioned, you’ll ideally have a corporate PR/comms leaning but be open to consumer and corporate work.
A full job spec can be supplied on application but key responsibilities/attributes for the SAE will include:
- Strong project manager – capable of juggling different priorities
- Analytical thinking – able to pull out key insights from data
- Brief and manage junior members of staff
- Contribute to the research, development and drafting of PR and digital programme plans
- A good all rounder e.g. press releases, writing, media relations and social media
For more information on this exciting opportunity or to discuss other roles we are recruiting for please contact Charlotte Bradshaw. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)