Account Manager / corporate reputation, issues & crisis - mid sized award winning agency - £30-35k
Award winning content and communications agency which helps its clients thrive by offering a fresh and engaging approach to corporate reputation. Presently they operate in the areas of travel, transport, financial services, fmcg and built environment.
The corporate team, which forms part of a larger communications agency prides itself on hiring the brightest planning, creative, journalist and digital talent as well as strong corporate communications professionals. Together they cut through complexity and deliver simple, compelling narratives for well-known companies and brands.
In the last two years their work has won 12 awards, including a ‘best place to work’ award for recognising staff development needs. The corporate team is led by a fantastic Director whose background in this space is well noted and together with three strong Associate Directors they ensure that the client roster is something the whole team can be proud of.
This current position – an AM or SAM is the result of growth and will work across a big brand portfolio. As such they are looking for a generalist corporate reputation professional who is adept at issues management, crisis, employee engagement, CSR, brand consultancy and public affairs.
You will need:
- Three years experience working with blue-chip names
- Experience and passion to work on a varied portfolio in sectors including retail, travel, transport, industrials, media and professional services.
- A track record of providing ‘best in class’ client counsel
- Natural leadership ability, with strong people management skills and experience
Please get in touch asap by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org / follow all our jobs @utterclub
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Executive Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Executive Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)