Account Executive role at Exciting Agency – B2B and Consumer mix for Global Brands
This agency works hard to understand businesses and create stories around what makes a company great. They use our influence to help people grow their networks and establish the personal connections that make business happen.
Media relations is a big part of what they do, but their consultancy and advice is just as relevant across other marketing channels such as events, branded content, strategic social media and more.
2018 is set to be a year of growth for this client. That's why they're looking to add someone to the team to do a little bit of everything in support of a wide-range of projects. From developing strategy to digital marketing and testing to content creation and everything in between.
The Account Executive works across a number of clients, reporting into Account Managers and Account Directors across the range of clients. An AE would be responsible for the timely delivery of the agreed client programmes to a high standard; day to day liaison with members of the client team; and the creation and sharing of content in fulfilment of the client objectives.
As an Account Manager, your key responsibilities would include:
- Assisting with day-to-day execution of client programmes, as directed by your account manager/director, and providing reliable support.
- Client contact on day-to-day matters, including preparation for, attending, contributing to client meetings, when relevant and taking minutes.
- Taking initiative in identifying new opportunities and ideas, working in consultation with account manager/director.
- Developing good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity. Researching and writing news releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaison with media re forthcoming features, pro-active role in selling in ideas, promotions and features. Where necessary providing media lists.
- Producing work that is consistently of high standard and needs minimal re-working.
- Ensuring that client reporting procedures (contact reports, progress reports, record of programme changes, agendas etc) are implemented, and in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring that coverage is sent through to the intern and is correctly attributed
- Keeping up-to-date with clients’ markets, business and products and developing a good understanding of issues affecting clients’ business.
- Attending brainstorms on new business, desk research and contributing to new business proposals.
- Where necessary, maintaining client hard copy and computer files and preparing press coverage analysis.
- Updating in-house measurement and reporting system ‘Runway’ with inputs and tasks.
- Creating weekly reports through use of ‘Runway’
- Collating key documents ahead of client MOT’s
The ideal candidate will be result driven, able to work well under pressure, highly organised and hold a strong team spirit. Strong media relations, event management and exceptional writing skills will help you to flourish in this role, as well as an understanding of how the different communication disciplines work. IT and database management skills and the knowledge of how to conduct desk research are also vital.
Why work for them?
This agency boast an impressive list of staff benefits, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Mind, body and soul allowance of £10 a month
- Scheme allowing staff to work from home twice a month
- Pension scheme
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service
- A company phone or up to 50% (capped at £20) towards their phone bill
More searches like this
- Consumer Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)