Associate Director - Number Two
3 days left
- Contract Type
We have partnered with one of the globes most prestigious agencies, an employer of choice who make sure that no one leaves their passion at the door.
They respect and understand that their team do their best work when they are engaging with brands that they love and they've done a sterling job at ensuring all consultants at all levels in the business are indulging their passions on a daily basis, creating a creative, friendly and supportive culture.
The director of the Technology practice is now seeking a number two, coming in at associate or senior associate level to join their most profitable division in the Technology, Corporate & B2B team. Your core role will be to manage, drive and grow your client portfolio by creating organic growth strategies, securing new business and partnering key stakeholders both internally and externally. Whilst managing and motivating a great team of consultants.
- Senior interface between client and agency
- Oversee all client activity from teams and work with Director of Tech to set best practice standards
- Continually renew and assess client satisfaction
- Reporting into UK MD and Director
- Come up with new creative and strategic solutions to drive accounts forward
In return, they will offer a base of £70-£80k, plus great package, with bonus, pension and amazing offices, all at a global iconic agency who is an employer of choice. You'll have an enviable client roster that will spark your creative side, and you'll get the chance to drive and development their tech practice, all in a high profile role in the London office.
Dress code is casual and the office is fully integrated. All this, plus a structured career path within a top-tier agency. Need we say more??
Please apply online, or direct to email@example.com. Alternatively call me anytime on 07734 710702.
Apply for Associate Director - Number Two
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)