Social Media Manager needed for luxury lifestyle agency
Do you have a taste for the finer things in life? Does your work emulate this passion?
I have just taken instruction of an exciting and highly desired role at a leading agency who host an impressive black book of luxury lifestyle clients. If you are considering the next step in your career then I urge you to read on.
This leading agency are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to work across high profile consumer brands including travel, lifestyle, hospitality, luxury, food and drink clients. This role will see you managing multiple social media platforms for various clients, in order to maximise brand awareness for clients such as: Aston Martin, Ballymore, The Club, Charity:Water, Casamigos Tequila, L.K.Bennet, Marriott, Omega and The Ivy collection.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working to develop organic growth strategies for clients
- Overseeing AE’s to community manage accounts; seeking out reactive opportunities for content, following relevant influencers and answering customer service queries where necessary
- Have or build a strong contact book of influencers and knowledge of what works for them to create authentic content for clients
- Acting as an advisor to clients around potential defamatory content
- Overseeing AE to monitor our own published content for comments
- Use social listening tools to monitor relevant conversations and share opportunities for reactive content
- Efficiently and confidently compiling detailed campaign planning documents as well as managing campaigns from start to finish
- Presenting campaign ideas to client confidently
- Draft accurate and detailed campaign timelines and ensure work is delivered to the deadlines set
- Troubleshoot any potential issues throughout the running of your campaign and provide solutions
The successful candidate will have excellent time management and understanding of efficiency between multiple accounts. Additionally, key competencies include:
- Ideal past experience to include drink, hospitality and/or luxury lifestyle.
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional communication and strategic thinking skills as well as commerciality and creativity.
- Have an understanding of social media platforms, listening tools and newsletter systems, such as MailChimp.
- A keen understanding of press placement with good journalist relations in key national titles.
- Result driven, able to work well under pressure, highly organised and hold a strong team spirit.
This client are an integrated brand influence agency specialising in the luxury arena. They understand the mind-set of the High Net Worth Individuals and how to best build influence amongst consumers, competitors and peers within the industry through brand partnerships, influencer infiltration, celebrity ambassadorships and seeding, strategic marketing and press development and bespoke brand experiences.
Their social media team can launch and amplify a brand’s social media presence, through carefully plotted campaigns and intelligent use of on-brand messaging. They are skilled across the wide array of platforms, from Snapchat to LinkedIn, as well as Instagram, FaceBook and VERO.
They have experience with an enviable roster of luxury clients including: Aston Martin, Ballymore, The Club, Charity:Water, Casamigos Tequila, L.K.Bennet, Marriott, Omega, The Ivy collection and many more.
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)