Senior Account Executive
Do you have a strong interest in the design and property sectors? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Senior Account Executive within a PR and communications agency that specialises in property, interiors, retail and travel in Central London.
The role would suit a team player with a go getter attitude who would like to join a close knit and driven team. You will gain exposure across all business areas and work with well known, international clients.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the lead on their own accounts, brainstorming creative PR campaigns and working across lots of exciting events.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing press releases and social media content
- Building journalist relationships, selling in and pitching feature ideas
- Acting as the lead contact (with support from a company director) for clients and media
- Managing social media platforms on behalf of clients
- Working with a director to lead the coordination of live PR events
- Contributing to new buisness research and pitches
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven PR experience
- Confidence in dealing with clients and press face to face on a regular basis.
- An interest in the property sector
- Preferably strong media contacts and media relations skills
- A can-do, positive attitude and a cheerful disposition!
This is a great opportunity to join a lovely team that believe in nurturing young talent. They offer a great work / life balance and a fun and exciting environment to work, with lots of opportunities to grow and gain responsibility. To apply, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)