Account Executive, Russian Team, Strategic Communications
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting is one of the world's most highly regarded communications consultancies. We offer a broad base of disciplines across a variety of specialist sectors including financial services, retail and consumer, digital, natural resources, energy, public affairs, real estate, professional services, technology media telecoms (TMT) and life sciences.
Our fast growing team is responsible for managing FTI Strategic Communications’ business in the Former Soviet Union and the CEE region. We help our clients devise international communication strategies and messaging, and drive the implementation. The scope of our advisory work spans a range of disciplines including financial and corporate communications, transaction support, personal reputation management, crisis and special situations and litigation. Our clients include national and industry leaders as well as midcap players across the region.
Deliver to Clients
- Daily news monitoring and delivering news reports both internally and to external clients
- Deliver research proposals and contribute to new business pitch documents for the team as requested
- Work alongside colleagues to ensure timescales and quality assurance are adhered to
- Focus on client retention through exemplary service delivery
- Anticipate potentially challenging situations and evaluate alternatives with senior team
- Supporting retained clients on their communications needs
- Share ideas and client information with the team
- Share knowledge, insights and experience with colleagues
- Develop relationships with other teams within FTI
Support business development
- Research potential clients and opportunities
- Support new business opportunities and contribute fresh ideas to team marketing meetings
- Proactively network with media and industry contacts, as well as potential clients
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working in an in-house communications or PR agency role with exposure to financial communications
- Possesses or has the desire to develop contacts with the media and sell side communities
- Russian language skills
- An understanding of the Former Soviet Union and the CEE region
- With two years’ strategic communications experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- High personal energy
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels within FTI Consulting, client organisations
- Time management and the ability to prioritise a varied workload and plan ahead
- Ability to work effectively within a busy team
- Takes a pragmatic and ‘can do’ approach
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of financial communications would be preferable
ABOUT FTI CONSULTING, THE WIDER COMPANY
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. Our expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. We are a company of more than 4,600 professionals with annual revenues in excess of $1.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields, and advise across a range of industries. Our clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades we have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
FTI Consulting is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.