Interim PR Manager
Our client is a leading international law firm headquartered in the City of London. They are seeking a PR Manager with gravitas and expertise to handle PR for several of their practice areas, as well as contributing to the delivery of international campaigns and the firm's corporate communications.
- Working closely with marketing colleagues and partners across the International LLP to devise and implement the PR and communications strategies for specific practice groups and sectors.
- Building and cultivating relationships with press contacts at target media. This includes the international, national, regional, trade, online, business and legal titles
- Developing strategy, positioning, writing press releases and preparing media briefing documents, working closely with partners and relevant marketing contacts
- Developing PR plans and implementing those plans tactically in order to generate positive PR opportunities and coverage
- Contributing to the ideas generation process and development of holistic communications campaigns.
Key skills and experience required
- A track record in delivering effective PR campaigns
- A degree and at least five years' PR experience either in-house or at a consultancy
- Experience working within a corporate environment or for a professional services organisation
- A keen interest in current affairs
- Ability to establish credibility with senior stakeholders
- An excellent command of the English language, with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to write concise copy.
This is a maternity cover position for 9-12 months, to start early in September 2018. Please apply below quoting reference RS-1806-6023 or email Rachel Smith for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit the people responsible for an organisation’s communications, reputation, change, and influence. Our team of specialist headhunters is deeply connected to and embedded within, the communications, policy, advocacy, public relations, and sustainability industries. To find out more about Ellwood Atfield and to register please visit www.ellwoodatfield.com, or click ‘apply’ via the box below to submit your CV for this particular role.
Ellwood Atfield is an equal opportunities employer.