Account Manager – Crisis Comms, Disputes Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £36,000
Account Manager – Crisis Comms, Disputes Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £36,000 PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
They never rest on their laurels; constantly striving to improve their work and be at the forefront of the industry.
My client knows that legal disputes make headlines and impact on reputation, which has taken years to build. As a result they offer clients reliable support throughout the litigation process.
They understand the complexities and legal imperatives around their clients’ issues. Their expert team in litigation communications, led by a former barrister and made up of experienced consultants who have worked on the front line across Westminster, Capitol Hill, Fleet Street and industry, specialises in defining clear and engaging communications strategies that support their clients' legal strategy.
- My client is now looking for an Account Manager to work for a number of their prestigious international clients
- They are looking for someone with previous communications experience who is able to play a key role in managing accounts and projects, coordinating client relationships, to help devise and manage strategic communications campaigns, and to provide day-to-day media handling advice
- This role will focus on accounts within their International Affairs practice, though the successful applicant may have opportunities to work with other teams across a range of clients, issues and disciplines
- Manage relationships with key clients
- Helping to devise, manage and implement proactive media engagement strategies
- Dealing confidently with key contacts, providing day-to-day media advice, placing stories and mitigating negative coverage
- Tracking issues in the media and politics, both internationally and locally
- Coordinating research drafting press releases, news stories and other written outputs
- Responding quickly and accurately to client requests
- Sourcing and preparing media analysis for clients
- Helping to organise events, press conferences, photo calls etc.
- Managing the work of more junior team members to implement client programmes
- Familiarity and practical understanding of digital platforms
- Maintaining regular communication with clients and attending meetings
- Overseeing contact reports and agendas for client meetings
- Maintaining own strong network of media and policy contacts
- Leading research for new business proposals and suggesting and developing new lines of potential business
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
- Have a degree, with a minimum classification of 2:1. This is likely to be in a research-oriented social science or the arts, e.g. politics, economics, geography
- Have strong media experience
- Have a proven experience in a communications role within an agency, government or NGO environment
- Have an excellent feel for communications work, with experience of media handling and devising communication strategies
- Have the ability to conduct comprehensive analysis of information to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and relevance
- Have the ability to present findings for publication clearly and accurately
- Fluency in another language (especially German and Spanish)
- Willingness to travel overseas
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. We regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- Their remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When my client thrives, all of their people share in that success!
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive basic salary of up to £36,000 depending on experience. You will also be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Manager Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)